Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why I've Mapped Out For A Bit: 4th Fun Part I

So, I realized that I have not posted in a while.... sorry. But it's been for good reason! I've been out having fun with Dominic, seeing beautiful Washington and having a good time on the 4th.

We went out to the lake...so that meant lots of sunscreen for me! I even water skied for the first time since I was little. I think I did surprisingly well.

Then what are my beauty thoughts for the week? Well, because I knew that I was going to have plenty of lake and pool time, I went out and got Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof. I normally do not use the waterproof version, just the regular LashBlast. And I'd honestly have to say that it did pretty well; it held up better than I thought that it would have. It didn't clump up and went on nice. And it didn't just give up on me at the end of the day like some other waterproofs have. So for fun in the water and sun, I think this is a definite must have. (Although, for everyday, you bet your hiney I'm going back to regular.)

Another thing that I could suggest, besides wearing lots of good quality sunscreen and waterproof mascara, would be to forego the liquid foundation if you know your having a day of play and just wear a primer (and maybe some powder if you won't be in the water). Wearing a primer will help with two things. First, it will help take some of that glean from your sunscreen down. Second, it will help fill in pores and fine lines in the same way that a liquid foundation helps do. This way you can still get some of the effect, with out having makeup that's running off your face.
--
I've also attached some pics (in the previous posting). They are from our 4th of July weekend. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment