Friday, June 5, 2009

Tip for Today – Bangs

Trying to re-train your bangs? If you just can’t seem to get that one stupid piece of hair to go where you want it to, try taking a bobby pin and pinning them back overnight. Take the hair, pull it over in the direction you want it to go, obviously, and then maybe push it back over a little further than you would like it to be once it's trained. For instance, when I was trying to train my bangs to be side bangs, I pulled the whole piece over and pulled it back to my hairline, pinning it securely. Make sure that your hair is going the direction you want it to up at the root and that your not just sweeping over the ends. I think this works best if you use a very tight, brand new bobby pin. And depending on your hair texture, you may want to twist your bangs a bit instead of pulling them straight back.

“She bang, she bang” – Ricky Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment