Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top 6 Dollar Store Beauty Finds

Eyelash Curler
They work just as well as any other. Quite frankly, no reason why they wouldn’t. And it sure beats the pants off of paying $8, like I’ve seen in other places.

Shower Caps
I finally got tired of wrapping my hair in a big towel every other day. I broke down and bought shower caps, just like my gramma. It’s great.

Pumice Stones
Another item that I’ve seen for far too much elsewhere.

Fake Eyelashes
A fun beauty buy (that surely must be so cheap to make that even the dollar store could make a nice profit off of these ones).

Tweezers
Let’s face it, all tweezers are not created equal. But I would always find it difficult to pay more than $5 for a potentially terrible pair. At a dollar, if they are terrible, not too much lost. If they are great, then that was a great dollar spent!

Lip Gloss
At the dollar store that I most often to go, they often have brand name lip glosses. I’ve seen HIP, Revlon, and Bonnebell. I know this might not be at everyone’s dollar store and not always in stock, but ladies keep your eyes peeled because sometimes there are little brand name treasures to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment