Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tip for Today - Body Powder

Like many other women, only wash my hair every other day. However, because I'm naturally a pretty oily person, my day 2 hair usually needs a little pick me up. Almost all of the dry shampoo products that I have seen have been too expense ($25 one at Sephora is more than I pay for wet shampoo) and baby powder seems to thick and, well... white!

Using a body powder, one made for adults that is, haha, tends to work much better for me. I use AVON's powder, in either Sweet Honesty or Haiku. (I believe AVON frequently has these on sale, 3 for $5.) The nice thing about these ones is that they have a little bit of a shimmer, so they reflect nicely and blend in much easier than baby powder would, especially into very dark hair. And plus, having a nicely scented powder adds the 'fresh morning shampoo' scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment