Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, ‘How-To’s, and Reviews

Ladies, here is my mission: sharing tips, tricks, tutorials, ‘how-to’s, and reviews on makeup, skincare, and anything beauty related with women of all ages and levels of expertise. I would honestly say that this is my favorite hobby and I’m so excited to share what I’ve learned over the years, from other women and from personal experience.

I have a lot of great ideas that I’m stoked to get started writing on, including determining complexion coloring, at-home masks and remedies, picking out your best foundation, and mineral makeup application. However, I would love to talk about anything that y’all have been wondering about. Feel free to email me any thoughts you have: daisythebeautybandit@hotmail.com

(Oh, haha, and sorry for all of those “T”s…lame I know, haha. Alliteration and rhyming is what you get for choosing a degree in English.)

No comments:

Post a Comment